Design for Home Staging
If you are selling your home and you are like most people, you like your home just the way it is. Often it’s difficult to see the changes that are required to sell, but a professional incite can be the difference between selling quickly for more money, and your home languishing on the market for many months.
The first thing you must remember is you want to SELL your house-not your STUFF. De-personalization is a key step in helping potential buyers picture their things in place of yours. Home Staging helps you do just that!
Staging comes in many forms. Staging includes recommendations for:
- Optimizing furniture placement to create a good flow
- Creating a warm, inviting space
What’s included in Design for Home Staging:
- Project proposal of design plan for the home 3 hour comprehensive consultation (discussion of your space and its’ needs, including budget, costs, any pieces that will be kept, and what needs to be put away to maximize your home, measuring for floor plan sketch and any other specifics)
- A basic floor plan sketch, including specific furniture placement suggestions for 1-3 key rooms.
- Paint color recommendations.
- Shopping assistance to purchase or rent.
- Specific product recommendations and placements for furniture, window treatments, art and accessories. Also tips for incorporating current pieces you already have. If needed, rental of furniture and accessories may be available and will be an additional monthly fee and priced per job. (subject to availability) Please call to discuss.
- Rental service recommendations if home is vacant and is based on a monthly rental program depending on rooms staged and amount of items required and time to complete the job. (subject to availability and extra hourly fee)
The comprehensive consultation is charged at a flat rate of $500 for the first 3 hours, this includes your project proposal and basic floor plan sketch for 1-3 key rooms. Full home staging may require additional time, call to discuss your needs.
Charges there after are at an hourly rate of $75/hr. Prices will reflect your need and the desired amount of work and your schedule.